Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Dividend and Portfolio Review - Q1 2019

In this blog post I will go through the dividends I collected in the first quarter of 2019 and changes in my portfolio. In the future I'm trying to summarize past months in a separate blog posts.

Dividends received:

In the first quarter of 2019 I collected dividends from seven companies. The total amount collected in dividends is 66,50€.

Last year I collected  107,46€ in Q1.

The reason for quarterly decrease is mostly because most of the Finnish companies I hold pay their dividends in Q2 instead of Q1 this year.

List of the companies that paid me dividends:
CapMan - CAPMAN
Taaleri - TAALA
Altria - MO
General Mills - GIS
3M - MMM
Iron Mountain Inc. - IRM
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc - SKT

Dividend increases:
CapMan
Huhtamaki
Nokia Tyres
Nordea
Sampo
Taaleri
3M

Dividend decreases:
Skanska AB - SKSBF
F-Secure
Outokumpu
Pihlajalinna
SRV
Martela (cut)

Buys:
Skanska AB - SKSBF
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc - SKT
AT&T - T

Projected forward annual dividends:
419,75€

Portfolios Yield on Cost net:
3,27%




No comments:

Post a Comment