Friday, August 2, 2019

Monthly Review July 2019



In this blog post I will go through the dividends I collected in July of 2019.

I will also go through changes in my portfolio.

Dividends received:

In July of 2019 I collected dividends from 2 companies. The total amount collected in net dividends was 5,21€.

Last year I collected 1,74€ in July. Year on year growth in net dividends for July was 198,51%.

The reason for the increase is mostly because I opened a position Iron Mountain Inc and I also added to my Altria position. Also both of the companies had raised their dividend during the past year.

List of the companies that paid me dividends:
Altria
Iron Mountain Inc

List of the companies that raised their dividends:
Walgreens Boots Alliance

Buys:
Skanska AB

Projected forward annual net dividends:
563,89€

Portfolios Yield on Cost net:
3,22%







I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post.

Have a great weekend!

Best Regards

D.G.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment