Friday, April 3, 2020

Monthly Review March 2020



In this blog post I will go through the dividends I collected in March of 2020.

I will also go through changes in my portfolio.

Dividends received:

In March of 2020 I collected dividends from seven companies. The total amount received in net dividends was 104,41€.

Last year I collected 54,28€ in March from three companies (CapMan, Taaleri and 3M).

Year on year growth in net dividends for March was 92,38%.

The reason for the increase is mostly because I have opened new positions in Walgreens Boots Alliance, T Rowe Price, UPS, Johnson & Johnson and Archer-Daniels-Midland. I have also added to my 3M position.

List of the companies that paid me dividends:
CapMan Oyj
3M Company
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
T.Rowe Price Group Inc.
UPS
Johnson & Johnson
Archer-Daniels-Midland Company


List of the companies that raised their dividends in March 2020:
Realty Income Corporation

List of the companies that postponed their AGM and dividend declaration because of the COVID-19 in March 2020:
Huhtamaki
Nordea
Sampo
Taaleri
Skanska AB


Buys:
Johnson & Johnson
T.Rowe Price Group Inc.
Emerson Electric
Realty Income Corporation
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
Skanska AB
Monthly investments in ETF's and Low-cost Index Funds.


Projected forward annual net dividends:
690,34€

Portfolios Yield on Cost net:
3,38%






I have also updated the Dividends, Goals and Portfolio pages.

I have also added to Budget and Saving page a Sankey diagram!

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post.

Stay safe and wash your hands!

Best Regards

D.G.E.

2 comments:

  1. Wow 92.38% YoY growth is extremely impressive. Congrats, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tawcan! I'm just getting started on my path of DGI so the percentages are huge, very nice to have great YoY growth though!

      Thanks for stopping by and being the first one to comment on my blog!

      Delete