Friday, June 7, 2019

Monthly Review May 2019

In this blog post I will go through the dividends I collected in May of 2019.

I will also go through changes in my portfolio.

Dividends received:

In May of 2019 I collected dividends from 4 companies. The total amount collected in net dividends was 19,62€.

Last year I collected  134,32€ in May.

The reason for the decrease is mostly because some of the annual dividend payments were in April this year instead of  May.

List of the companies that paid me dividends:
Huhtamaki
General Mills
Tanger
AT&T

Buys:
Skanska AB
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc
AT&T
General Dynamics
UPS
T Rowe
Walgreens Boots Alliance

Projected forward annual net dividends:
521,17€

Portfolios Yield on Cost net:
3,31%



I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post.

Best Regards

D.G.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment