Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Monthly Review August 2019



In this blog post I will go through the dividends I collected in August of 2019.

I will also go through changes in my portfolio.

Dividends received:

In August of 2019 I collected dividends from 5 companies. The total amount collected in net dividends was 17,73€.

Last year I collected 8,86€ in August. Year on year growth in net dividends for July was 100,27%.

The reason for the increase is mostly because I have opened positions in Tanger, AT&T, General Dynamics and Lowe's.

List of the companies that paid me dividends:
General Mills
Tanger
AT&T
General Dynamics
Lowe's

List of the companies that raised their dividends:
Altria

Buys:
Caterpillar
Johnson & Johnson
Genuine Parts
Archer-Daniels-Midland
Antero Midstream
Skanska AB
Monthly investments in ETF's and Low-cost Index Funds.

General on buys: The market went down a bit and I decided to use my cash position.

Other information:
For the rest of the year I'm trying to add to my cash position but the priority is in my emergency fund. The emergency fund is about 40% full. Should be able to reach 100% come year 2020.


Projected forward annual net dividends:
621,49€

Portfolios Yield on Cost net:
3,41%







I have also updated the Dividends, Goals and Portfolio pages!

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post.

Have a great rest of the week!

Best Regards

D.G.E.


edit: typos

No comments:

Post a Comment