Monday, December 16, 2019

Monthly Review November 2019



In this blog post I will go through the dividends I collected in November of 2019.

I will also go through changes in my portfolio.

Dividends received:

In November of 2019 I collected dividends from 8 companies and ETF's. The total amount received in net dividends was 24,17€.

Last year I collected 8,86€ in November from one companies (General Mills).

Year on year growth in net dividends for November was 172,97%.

The reason for the increase is mostly because I have opened positions in Tanger, AT&T General Dynamics, Lowe's, Caterpillar, Antero Midsteram and QDVD ETF.

List of the companies that paid me dividends:
General Mills
Tanger
AT&T
General Dynamics
Lowe's
Caterpillar
Antero Midstream
iShares MSCI USA Quality Dividend UCITS ETF (QDVD)

List of the companies that raised their dividends:
-

Buys:
Monthly investments in ETF's and Low-cost Index Funds.
Skanska AB

Projected forward annual net dividends:
591,76€

Portfolios Yield on Cost net:
3,29%







I have also updated the Dividends, Goals and Portfolio pages!

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post.

Have a great week!

Best Regards

D.G.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment