Thursday, March 18, 2021

Monthly Review - February 2021

 




In this blog post I will go through the dividends I collected in February of 2021.

Dividends received:

In February of 2021 I collected dividends from nine companies. The total amount received in net dividends was 29,85€.

List of the companies that paid me dividends in February 2021:
  • Nordea Oyj
  • General Mills, Inc.
  • AT&T Inc.
  • General Dynamics Corporation
  • Lowe's Companies, Inc.
  • Realty Income Corporation
  • Caterpillar Inc.
  • Antero Midstream Corporation
  • Tanger Factory Outlet Centers
Last year in 2020 I collected 21,41€ in February from seven companies.

Year on year growth in net dividends for February was 39,74%.






The reason for the YOY increase is mostly because I have opened new position in Realty Income Corporation and added to me existing positions and dividend increases. 







I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post.

Stay safe!

Best Regards

D.G.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment