Monday, February 22, 2021

Monthly Review - December 2020




In this blog post I will go through the dividends I collected in December of 2020.

Dividends received:

In December of 2020 I collected dividends from nine companies. The total amount received in net dividends was 32,20€.

Last year in 2019 I collected 28,07€ in December from six companies (3M Company, Walgreens Boots Alliance, T. Rowe Price Group Inc., United Parcel Service, Inc., Johnson & Johnson and Archer-Daniels-Midland)

Year on year growth in net dividends for December was 14,71%.

The reason for the YOY increase is mostly because I have opened new position in Realty Income Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. and dividend increases. 

List of the companies that paid me dividends in December 2020:
3M Company
Walgreens Boots Alliance
T. Rowe Price Group Inc.
United Parcel Service, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Archer-Daniels-Midland
Emerson Electric Co.
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Realty Income Corporation

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post.

Stay safe!

Best Regards

D.G.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment