Monday, February 8, 2021

Monthly Review - October 2020

 


In this blog post I will go through the dividends I collected in October of 2020.

Dividends received:

In October of 2020 I collected dividends from four companies. The total amount received in net dividends was 13,09€.

Last year in 2019 I collected 7,80€ in October from three companies (Altria Group, Inc, Iron Mountain Incorporated, Genuine Parts Company)

Year on year growth in net dividends for October was 67,82%.

The reason for the YOY increase is mostly because I have opened new position in Realty Income Corporation and dividend increases.

List of the companies that paid me dividends in October 2020:
Altria Group, Inc
Iron Mountain Incorporated
Genuine Parts Company
Realty Income Corporation

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post.

Stay safe!

Best Regards

D.G.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment